Thursday, July 19, 2012

Updates! :3

Heyo fellow Jammers! Here are the other updates I forgot to post today <:3
You can now paint your own drawings! Click on Peck's canvas in the art room. Simple :3


Next, the Summer Carnival has made the plushies half off! but not for long.

Haha! Then, we have the shop that replaced our plant shop in Coral Canyons. Now, the den shop! You buy new dens here :D Without going to your den! But I reather being at my den.


Now, we have the double gems! Super Sort!


And, we have the new pet comming! the turtle!


And here is some advice: please don't ask others to buy something for you. They work hard for that money! If you want it you buy it not them. You work for your own items. It is not fair to others. Please buy your own items. it took me days to get this much money and I still need more for a den I want! >.<

Someone asked me already a few times to buy him a DJ headset...
Jam on!

No comments:

Post a Comment