Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Every Gem Counts!

Jammers, I wanna say something quickly.... first of all, still waiting for a new laptop :/ Second.... This is very important.... Jammers everywhere have been donating gems to save endangered animals. You will find me in the Appondale Museum on weekdays, 3:00PM-8:00PM. I have decided to start meetings and duscuss on how else to help Animal Jam save endangered animals. Remember: Every gem counts! Please help us save these animals! Many animals a day die from loss of habitat, food, and even killed for fur! A few endangered animals: The Red Wolf, Monkey, Cheetah, Tiger, Fox, Gorrilla, and many more! Join our effort to save these animals! We need them and they need us! Remember this saying: Every gem counts!






The more jammers who donate, the better! (by the way, I am playing as user: Smartypants31134 because i am having probelms with my rares on Jdog53201. I will tell when i return to Jdog53201...) And I want to remind you, Be a Jammer, not a scammer! You may see a user Smartypants31134, that is me. A friend of mine was kind enough to give me his member account because he quit for reasons. That is why you have not seen Jdog53201 online anymore. My buddy list on SMartypants31134 is empty so you can add me all you want! Yes, my den is empty and the original but I will fix that when I get more gems. Thank you for your effort to save the animals. Jam on!

No comments:

Post a Comment